Helping clients to be successful in meeting their goals, involves going above and beyond what is expected.
Dan is a Manager in DKB’s Financial Assurance Practice. He assists clients in meeting their financial reporting requirements, and prides himself on his ability to provide an independent perspective, on the application of accounting standards. He provides clients, in both the not-for-profit and for-profit industries, with assurance services including audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements, as well as consulting services. In addition, he assists in managing services provided under the firm’s employee benefit plan audit practice.
Dan works hard to get to know his clients, and understand their objectives outside of the financial reporting requirements. It is his understanding of his clients and their goals, which makes him a great business advisor.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting Le Moyne College
- Certified Public Accountant – State of New York
- New York State Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Council Member & Trustee, Sacred Heart Cathedral