Experience DKB’s Outsourced Accounting Services
Our number one priority is our client’s experience working with our team. An experience where clients feel as though we are an integral and important part of growing their business. We have designed a process that defines exactly what a client will receive, and how they will receive it, when working with DKB. Defining a process takes the guess work out of client expectations and deliverables, while still providing a personalized and innovative approach to client interactions.
Within all of our package offerings we promise that:
- We understand that our employees are an extension of your team, and an integral part of your daily financial operations. Any email or digital correspondence will be responded to promptly. Messages received before 12:00 PM will be responded to within the same day. Messages received after 12:00 PM will be responded to by 12:00 PM the next day. For any emergencies our clients experience we have a dedicated email address that is monitored during normal business hours.
- For your convenience we are happy to assist you virtually as well as in person. Phone calls, text messages, emails, video conferences and live meetings are all ways that we effectively conduct business.
- You will receive a dedicated onboarding expert that will assist you through the entire process of getting set-up to work with DKB.
- The team assigned to help you, truly wants to help you. Seeing our clients reach their goals, grow their business, and achieve their definition of success is what motivates us to keep working hard every single day.
- We will never lose sight of the fact that you have put a lot of hard work into starting and growing your business, but operating a business should also be fun and rewarding! We promise that your interactions with our team will be upbeat, friendly and personal.
Overview of DKB’s Client Experience
Free Client Assessment
This is the most crucial phase of our entire client experience. This is where we get to know you, your business, and your needs. We assess your goals for the year and how our team can help you meet those goals. This meeting is held with a member of the Outsourced Accounting Services management team. This is an investment we feel is necessary to make sure we are responding to your unique needs.
Determine Best Package Offering
After we have our initial meeting we will determine a package that is best fit to meet your needs. You will be assigned a dedicated onboarding specialist who will review the package with you. There is a lot of thought that is put into this by our most experienced personnel, including the Director of our Outsourced Accounting Services. Selecting the right package ensures that you will receive the level of service that is required for your business to thrive. Our goal is to select a package that suits our client’s needs best, never to make the most money possible. By doing this we ensure long-term clients, who are eager and happy to work with us on continuous basis. Should your business model change, we can work together to modify the level of service you receive.
The onboarding process is customized based on your situation, and is critical to the success of the continued accounting services we will provide to you. Your dedicated onboarding specialist will go over the following:
- Go over the package you elected, confirm tasks, and deliverable expectations. Verify that the package is the best fit to meet your needs.
- Be available to answer any initial questions you have
- Analyze your books and make adjustments as necessary
- Understand the ins and outs of your business and its financial operations
Continuous Accounting Services
These services are offered in line with the package that is chosen. You can view our package offerings here.
Consultation, Strategy & Analysis
This is of greatest value to our clients. The continuous accounting services are meant to keep your business’s financial operations running successfully day in day out. The real benefit to outsourcing your accounting operations to an experienced CPA, is our ability to analyze and interpret the data, and then advise and consultant. This provides our clients with real time insight as to how their business is operating year over year and a steady influx of fresh, proven ideas related to business planning strategies.
Throughout all phases of the DKB client experience our team is committed to giving you the personal client service you deserve, combining technology, talent and teamwork. Although many of our tasks can be done virtually, we infuse a friendly and personal approach into everything we do. We realize that your business’s growth and success is personal to you. We are a part of your team, it’s personal to us as well.