You may choose to provide us with either business or personal information on this website. DeJoy, Knauf & Blood, LLP (“DeJoy, Knauf & Blood”) owner of this website is committed to protecting your privacy. We respect the privacy of users on the internet and have developed the privacy statement below to protect the privacy of the users of our website. By using the DeJoy, Knauf & Blood website, you consent to the data practices described in this policy.
Personally Identifiable Information: The only information we collect from users of our website is information provided voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with the DeJoy, Knauf & Blood site may provide their name, email address, mailing and/or physical address and telephone number. DeJoy, Knauf & Blood may be use this information for its own business purposes such as sharing information with website users about products or services that may be of interest to them. Users may visit our website without supplying any personal information.
DeJoy, Knauf & Blood is not responsible for the privacy statements on external websites that you may link to through our site, so we encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you may link to from the DeJoy, Knauf & Blood website.
Using the information: Personally Identifiable Information is information about you such as name, email address, mailing and/or physical address, company name, credit card, birth date, social security number, telephone number, etc. Generally we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To personalize the DeJoy, Knauf & Blood website
- To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and measuring demographics and interests
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service
- To support the operation of the site and troubleshoot
- To pre-populate online forms for your convenience
- To send you newsletters, promotional messages, products and/or service announcements, or other communications that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these messages.
- DeJoy, Knauf & Blood may contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services and potential new service offerings
- In other ways that you have expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake
Information we share: DeJoy, Knauf & Blood will not rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors, except as described here. We may share information provided, as permitted by law, by the user of our website with our affiliates and with service providers we may retain to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may be obligated to do so if we are required by law or legal process, in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Tracking activity on our website: When browsing our website, unless provided by the user, personal information is not collected. However we track our visitors by using a cookie. The cookie cannot be tracked to an individual and is only used for statistical reporting.
Children under the age of 18: The content of our page is suitable for all audiences. However, no information should be submitted from those under the age of 18, without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.