Unleashing the Power of the World’s 5th-Largest Accounting Network
DKB’s membership in BDO Alliance USA, whose professional reach encompasses 164 countries, unlocks exceptional resources and opportunities for DKB’s clients as well as our partners, employees and interns.
- Identify business opportunities and support to deliver expanded services
- Continually refine our technical skills
- Navigate the technology developments transforming our industry
Boasting more than 750 independent locations, the BDO Alliance represents member firms in nearly every U.S. state and taps into a comprehensive range of services to serve our clients – raising DKB’s capabilities and profile as a high-value trusted advisor.
For DKB partners, employees and interns, our membership in the BDO Alliance opens a portal to:
- Industry-leading training – in both technical and technology skills
- Conferences and other networking opportunities
- Collaborative expertise that complements our in-house talent and capabilities
- Research tools, particularly regarding complex tax and assurance topics
- Enhanced new-business opportunities
- Growth and advancement potential
To learn more about how you can benefit from DKB’s membership in the BDO Alliance USA, contact Chris Acquilano, Marketing Manager, at 585-491-9807 or Christine.Acquilano@TeamDKB.com.
Founded in 1963 as the Binder Seidman International Group, the network in 1973 adopted the names of the three founding European firms: Binder (UK), Dijker (Netherlands) and Otte (Germany). The acronym BDO has endured for the entire global network of public accounting, tax, consulting, and business advisory firms, now valued at US$11 billion.