At DKB Business Advisors & CPAs, we’re devoted to the Rochester community that gave us our start in 1990 and continues to support our growth. We care about:
A vibrant downtown.
We believe that a city’s downtown plays a crucial role in the economic and social development of the metro region. TeamDKB maintains our headquarters downtown; patronizes downtown businesses; and sponsors and supports downtown social and charitable events. Many of our employees also live downtown.
Encouraging personal development.
At DKB, we’ve witnessed the energy and enthusiasm that thrive — in the community and inside our own firm — when each person contributes. Employees who are engaged in the community tend to be more proactive in all aspects of their lives, and contribute a vitality to our firm’s culture and the well-being of our clients. By encouraging our employees’ passions — sponsoring their favorite causes and giving them time off to participate — everyone wins.
Strengthening our social fabric.
Every year, the staff and leadership team at DKB volunteer time and talent, raise donations, and sponsor a variety of worthy organizations. We host “lunch-n-learn” events, inviting leaders of not-for-profit organizations come to discuss their missions. The United Way and Rochester Business Journal have named us Outstanding Corporate Volunteer Group. We have regularly sponsored:
- The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge
- The American Heart Association Heart Walk & Run
- The Mental Health Association’s Skyway Open
- The United Way Campaign
- The Teddy Bear Project of the Society for the Protection and Care of Children
- The United Way’s Day of Caring
- Various college and charitable golf tournaments
- Various boards and young professional organizations
We’re also active members in industry associations including:
- Rochester Young CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- BDO Alliance USA
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
To learn about the rewards of joining the community-centered people of TeamDKB, apply today!
For more information on joining TeamDKB contact our human resources manager, Sandi Tucker