- Where are you from, and where did you attend college?
Dansville High School. Bryant & Stratton and Keuka College.
- What was the deciding factor or influence in your life that moved you to choose accounting as your major?
In high school, I thought I wanted to work in business management. I took accounting my junior/senior year and liked it enough to pursue it.
- What is something someone would be surprised to learn about you?
Even though I’m only 5’7”, I can play basketball pretty well. I play regularly when I have the time.
- What do you like to do outside of work? Hobbies, creative ventures?
I play basketball and videogames, and am currently creating a videogame.
- What are you hoping to learn more about as you begin your accounting career?
I hope to learn more of the tax and auditing side of accounting. I know accounting from the company side. Now I need to learn based on the public accounting side.
For information on career opportunities at DKB reach out to our HR Manager at email@example.com!
Meet all of DKB’s 2022 summer interns.