Meet Jeff Wright, one of DKB’s summer interns. When he’s not in the office, Jeff loves to spend time outside doing various off-roading activities. Learn more about Jeff below!
- Where are you from and where did you go to college?
I am from Spencerport, NY. I go to college at SUNY Brockport.
- What was the deciding factor or influence in your life that moved you in the direction to choose accounting as your major?
I had experience running a business, so accounting seemed like a good fit.
- What is something someone would be surprised to learn about you?
I am originally from Canada.
- What do you like to do outside of work? Hobbies, creative ventures?
I like to spend time outdoors; mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, canoeing, and kayaking. I also like spending time with family.
- What are you hoping to learn more about as you begin your accounting career?
I hope to learn more about the differences between tax services and audit services and understand the different tasks staff accountants perform.
- What things have you learned about our firm or about the accounting profession that intrigues you since you came on board or had an interest in prior to joining our firm?
That staff sees themselves as business advisors.
For information on career opportunities at DKB reach out to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org!