Meet Briana Scott, a Staff Accountant who recently joined DKB. She is pictured with her Buddy, Matt Lesnick. At DKB, we make sure that all of our team members have people to turn to. From experienced staff through partner, our entire team has an invested interest in the success of each one of our employees. We are proud of the team we continue to build, the mentoring experience provided, and the career opportunities at DeJoy, Knauf & Blood. Below we ask Briana 6 questions about her path to become an accountant, and some things people might be surprised to know about her.
- Where are you from and where did you go to college?
Lyons, NY and SUNY Brockport
- What made you choose accounting as your major?
I saw an opportunity to help, and have an impact on many businesses and their owners.
- What is something someone would be surprised to learn about you?
I also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice!
- What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to hike and read all different types of books.
- What are you looking forward to as you begin to start your accounting career?
I am looking forward to growing as a professional, and learning how to make an impact on business’s and people’s lives.
- What are you nervous about as you begin to start your accounting career?
The CPA Exam!